Pursuant to the 13th article of the Italian legislative decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, WE INFORM that our company Hotel Ristorante Lewald ***s processes not only customers and service providers’ personal data, but also that of people who give (by phone, fax or e-mail) them to our staff or managers and that of people whose data has been processed by third parties. An example of this situation may be the acquisition of external data for commercial purposes and public lists. In this latter case, only common personal data will be processed.
In accordance to the regulatory framework, Hotel-Ristorante Lewald ***s guarantees that its personal data processing respects the rights for fundamental freedoms and personal dignity with a particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and personal data protection.
Data processing purposes
- Conforming to legal obligations, regulations, community law, Italian civil and fiscal norms
- Conforming to potential contractual obligations towards the concerned person
- Conforming to activities which are connected to Hotel & Ristorante Lewald economic business, such as the compilation of personal data and statistics, invoicing, customer-supplier accounting.
- Commercial purposes, such as commercial newsletters and advertising brochures (which are to be sent by e-mail, fax or at post offices), marketing purposes and market researches
- Credits’ protection and debts’ management
- Insurance purposes, with particular reference to credit insurances
In accordance with the purposes above, your personal data will be communicated, when necessary, to:
- Italian Executive Administrations and Authorities, if legally obliged.
- Lending institutions with which our company cooperates for credit/debt management and brokerage
- Every natural and legal person, public and private company (such as legal, administrative and fiscal consultancies, Chambers of Commerce, etc.), when necessary for doing our job and for the purposes indicated above.
Our company’s personal data processing is not publicized. Data processing will be done with or without electronic automated means and will include every necessary operation provided for by the 4th article, 1st clause, letter a of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003. Nevertheless, data processing will be done in accordance with every precautionary measure that guarantees security and confidentiality.
The Italian Personal Data Protection Code grants to concerned people to exercise the right indicated by its 7th article. In particular, they can ask to the personal data’s owner to confirm whether he actually has it and ask for it to be returned. Concerned people can also know the origins of their data, its purposes and processing, the applied logic in case of data processing by electronic devices, the owner’s identification, the elected managers, the corporations and the corporation’s categories to which data may be communicated.
Concerned people have the right to update, correct, add, delete, anonymously change and block data which has been processed with an infringement of law. Concerned people have the right to act in total or partial opposition, for lawful purposes, to their personal data processing, whether data is relevant to the specific processing purposes, and, for other purposes, to the data processing for advertising brochures, direct marketing and markets researches. These rights must be exercised, even by means of a lawyer, through a written request to be addressed to Sig.a/sig. d. Werth R. & Co. KG, 17 - via Maso della Pieve 39100 Bolzano (BZ) Italy, by e-mail (email@example.com) or by registered mail.
The owner’s personal data processing is:
Hotel-Restaurant Lewald ***s, 17 – via Maso della Pieve 39100 Bolzano (BZ) Italy, which is represented by the lawyer Sig.a/sig. d. Werth R. & Co. KG.